Tuesday, January 23, 2007

From the snowy pyrenees!!!

Yes, it's actually snowing. It's been snowing for 2 days pretty much straight, and you can bet I'll be up on the mountain tomorrow! After 3 weeks of nothing but sunshine (I was starting to worry a bit there) the weather finally broke, in common with the rest of europe, it would seem... that high pressure had to go with a bang though, didn't it? I heard the news about the storms that hit the UK and germany, and out here in Andorra we were away from the path of the storm, really, but I get the feeling the pretty snowscene evolving before my eyes is as a direct result of that storm...

Another pic for the day!....



live and direct: by the look on my face, I'd say I got 220v somewhere where the sun don't shine :)

I'll be trying to get up the mountain tomorrow morning, I hear the conditions are nice but in the afternoon visibility can be tricky. Just me, the pod and my trusty salomon board: I haven't bought the burton bindings for the custom X just yet, although I now know where I can get hold of them! I'll need to catch the bus now though... the van needs some work doing to it, there's a coolant leak from a minot pipe to the expansion tank and the brakes definitely need an overhaul (possibly a new master cylinder)...

Cheerio chums! More later...

No comments: